~::Cheery Dreary Blog::~

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

addChild'sPlay

I had a whole bunch of ideas for "not that funny but kind of chuckle-worthy if you're really tired and loopy" comic strips that I was going to call "Punnery." For some reason I was storing them in an MSN Group... and then I promptly ignored all emails from MSN Groups telling me that they were going to shut down my space (and their whole service) and delete everything. So poof - they're all gone. But a few of them were retained in my brain RAM so I might share them later. I still don't know what style they should be in. Polished? Really shiny and Web 2.0? My current thought is "lazy-assed Erin" style ... hey it might be interesting. Sort of like Cyanide and Happiness!

Punnery... is out the window. It wasn't the "right" title for something that was simply going to be REALLY DUMB humor about web design and programming. My new title is more along the right track.

So here's my first attempt at "addChild'sPlay":

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home