~::Cheery Dreary Blog::~

Thursday, February 5, 2009

TheDeeAyy Logos

I tried to start an informal underground club at school called "The D.A." (which was an homage to Harry Potter but in our case represented "Digital Artists"). It SORTA existed as an intangible thing. At the end of last quarter some students decided to start an official IMD club (called "The IMD Club"). They held a little informal contest to design a logo for the group so I did these (in an effort to get them to change the name to "The D.A." because it's just cooler).

I liked 'em for roughs! But the group decided to stick with the "IMD Club" name so now I display these for posterity.









(I added the "i" to some of these to incorporate the school name "AI".)

Labels:


Comments:
If I am ever a District Attorney, I can put that logo on my business cards. :)
 
NICE!
 
To A: Yeah I thought about that connection! But you'd have to be like a sci-fi district attorney for those to really work. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home