~::Cheery Dreary Blog::~

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Agreements and Contracts?

I don't know what I'm doing - I'll be honest. One learns to put stipulations into one's agreements when one gets burned by a client. And then one's list of stipulations becomes longer and longer. I went looking for some sort of standardized design agreement contract and the one I found was on AIGA's site. It's 56 pages long - that's a lot of burn!

For you - here's AIGA's Standard Form of Agreement for Design Services: LINK



Also helpful is this book: Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing and Ethical Guidelines (This is the 2007 edition - they're probably due for a new edition soon.) This book contains some general prices you should charge and sample contracts. For more info about the guild and the book click here: LINK

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home