~::Cheery Dreary Blog::~

Thursday, November 20, 2008

MyPetBloggery

As I've been worshipping the genius of the JohnnyHollow.com and MyPetSkeleton.com sites since before I started at web school (which was one of the reasons I went... "please oh school, teach me the geniusness of Vincent Marcone") - I was very thrilled to learn today that Vincent has just started a new blog of his own.

Check it out and put it on your watch list. He'll be adding art and tutorials from time to time. http://www.theartofmypetskeleton.com/

As I write this post I'm listening to the free Johnny Hollow radio page: http://www.thishollowworld.net/

Oh and btw - turns out - you can't be taught geniusness. You're just born with it.

On a completely unrelated note, I have been having a plethora of problems with my WACOM tablet lately. For some reason my mouse double clicks everything ... this is ANNOYING. As I was cussing at it yesterday my mother came into the room and said, "What's the matter? Having problems with your WICCAN?" HA!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home