~::Cheery Dreary Blog::~

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Transparent PNGs

PNGs are beautiful things ... except when it comes to IE6. Bleh! Here they are - so pretty and beautiful... and then you open up your damn site in IE6 and you get that ugly grey box. Well thanks to a friend at school I now know the solution and that solution lives here: http://www.twinhelix.com/css/iepngfix . I cannot even BEGIN to tell you what the hell is going on in that code that that generous person has coded for general use but I know that it is revolutionary and magical (for me). (FYI - as of this moment, 2492 other people have bookmarked that link on Delicious.)

(Not as revolutionary and magical as when I learned how to make transparent backgrounds in Flash but still it opens up whole new worlds.)

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home